- 2010-2012. Supported the fulfillment of the vision of Jake Swamp: the Peacemaker, Headwaters of the Mississippi river, hosted by the Ojibwe.
- 2012. Talks began to look closer to the notions of the New Dawn, Indigenous Calendars, Original Principles, and the protection of Sacred Sites and the connections between them.
- 2013. First Timekeepers meeting was held by in Hopi in Hotevilla, Arizona.
- 2013-2015. Document research on original Mesoamerican calendars and knowledge dialogues with Yucatek-speaking students from universities in Yucatan and Quintana Roo.
- 2015. Second Timekeepers meeting was held in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- 2016-2017. Writing of scripts for two films.
- 2016-2017. Preparation of an animated promotional video about the research line on original Timekeeping in Mesoamerica.
- 2016-2018. Onsite research in Mayan communities in Southern Mexico and Guatemala about timekeeping.
- 2016-2018. Visit to traditional authorities and sacred sites that are visited on dates that are marked on the original calendars.